Metronet – a company with a difference
Masters of their own destiny
By providing a level of service that is unrivalled in the telecoms industry, Metronet has grown to become one of the UK’s most trusted wireless providers.
With the largest customer base of any Business-to-Business wireless operator in the country, Metronet works hard to meet the expectations of their customers. In the past 48 months, Metronet has not lost a single customer – proving that their commitment to service, quality and value for money is unsurpassable.
- Support: Metronet’s support network is never outsourced so customers can speak to a member of the support team 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Responsiveness: One point of contact; one point of responsibility. Metronet employs and operates its own resources and owns all aspects of the network - so in the event of an issue, customers will not have to suffer downtime or be subjected to common delays associated with BT-based services.
- Rapid lead times: Metronet can usually install within 5 days of receipt of order. This means that customers’ wireless needs are not subjected to unreasonable, unpredictable and changeable lead times associated with BT-based services.
- Lower pricing: Customers can enjoy up to 80% savings over fibre-based leased lines – providing better value.
- Scalability: Within minutes or days and depending on the increase required, customers can upgrade the speed of their leased lines to the increment they require. This means customers can grow their bandwidth (and associated costs) in line with their exact requirements.
At Metronet, nothing is outsourced. With an in-house sales team and 24 hour technical support available, you can be confident that your wireless needs are supported around the clock. And with 75% of Metronet’s new business being generated through recommendations and referrals, it’s clear to see that their services are a valued resource to many businesses.
If you have an issue, you can talk to someone who not only understands your service, but can offer a diagnosis and find resolution the problem, 24 hours a day.
Metronet holds a large selection of back-up equipment and have access to all Point of Presence (POP) sites at all times, with two engineers onsite to carry out any necessary work.
Network Operations Centre (NOC)
Based in-house and fully resilient, all engineers and technical staff have access to the NOC 24 hours a day. Client connections are continually monitored for latency, packet loss and throughput. If a problem is located, Metronet will inform you and will already be working hard to resolve the problem.
Metronet has its own fleet of service vehicles, which is a particular advantage if an access platform is required to realign a unit. It also ensures that they can offer a responsive service – attending to the needs of their clients in the quickest time possible.